Monday, September 1, 2008

TINC Design

Well, this is my first big project, and doing it I learned a TON...

First of all I researched web hosts... and found HostMonster.

Hostmonster:
Is a good web host for this site so far. They have been fast and provided everything that I need. I espically like their "simplescripts" collection of installation scripts (after trying to install manually using XAMP)

Drupal:
WAAAAY better than Joomla! for this application... Easier to skin... Simplier... Faster to deploy. Joomla! has its stregnths but for a small CMS system... Drupal won out here. Take a look @ tincdesign.com/

Magento:
A Powerful, Simple, Clean, Easy-To-Configure open source shopping cart that works out of the box... no extensions needed for paypa or google checkout YAY. You can check it out @ store.tincdesign.com

Other than that, I don't have more to say.

-Admin of JPN3 Consulting

No comments: